Three factors contribute to the overall property uniqueness and competitiveness of solar mounting frames. They are the material, the manufacturing methods, and quality. European solar mounting frames have unique properties and competitiveness in the solar market. Here are some points to explore about NSSC2120 in the European solar mounting frame market.
- The European NSSC2120 is one of the most innovative industry-grade steels for solar mounting frames. Although rumors tell how stainless steel is unsuitable for its price and weight, this framing material is a heavy-duty done deal. It can produce thinner framing material that makes it more affordable and lighter for stainless steel frames. The European NSSC2120 is also anti-corrosive than most type 304 industry-grade stainless steel.
- With better production innovations and confidence in its quality, this European NSSC mounting frame can compete with other solar markets producing low-price and low-quality solar products.
- The efficiency of fabricating the mounting frame material is also cost-effective. Its yield rate is almost related to its price, which is almost at 100%.
Still, want to know more about this NSSC steel mounting frame used for our projects across the European continent? Here’s more.
- NSSC2120 is near twice as strong as a type 304 steel. It means that solar mounting frames need only half the material to build power plants. It can also be produced at thinner dimensions without sacrificing the strength needed to keep power plants functional. Gone are the days where galvanized steels are used to create mounting frames for PV panels. They’re also heavy, hard to transport, and takes some time and labor to use in constructing the solar power plant. With this newer material from NSSC, Europe can fully enjoy a renewable source of energy from the sun without worrying too much about cost, labor, and logistics.
- Frames become inexpensive because of their original manufacturing method. NSSC2120 is a unique and incredibly outstanding material that has excellent mechanical characteristics. Yet, they require highly skilled techniques to fabricate, alongside having a suitable machine to bend it. Nevertheless, the technology is widely available to everyone, and European solar market providers embrace the innovations in solar mounting frames for better cost and efficient production.
- Japan may have started the technology, but NSSC2120 holds a promising innovation for the European solar market. It creates a brighter future in the solar mounting frame industry and how it can lead the continent to a more sustainable and renewable energy source for future generations.